Philippians 1:27-30

Philippians 1:27-30
Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; 28And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. 29For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;30Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Marx and Satan, by Richard Wurmbrand

Marx and Satan by Richard Wurmbrand

No one had ventured to write about this before. Therefore I was cautious, even timid. But in the
course of time more and more evidence has accumulated in my files, evidence I hope will
convince you of the spiritual danger part and parcel of communism.

Marxism has governed over one-third of mankind. If it could be shown that the originators and perpetrators of this movement were indeed behind closed-doors devil-worshipers, consciously exploiting Satanic powers, would not such a startling realization require action?

If some were to reject my thesis out of hand, it would not surprise me. Science and technology advance at a rapid pace because we are always ready to scrap obsolescent machinery in favour of new conveniences. It is quite different in affairs of sociology or religion. Ideas die hard, and a mindset, unlike a computer chip, is not easily altered or replaced.

Even fresh evidence may fail to persuade. The doors of some minds have rusty hinges. But I offer credit e proofs to support my thesis, and I invite you to carefully consider them. ...more